People of the world have a tendency to enjoy [doing] things, even if they are afraid of others learning about their pleasures. Better known as guilty pleasures, right?
Well, I do things without worrying about what other people think. It’s my life. I’m the one that enjoys it. If someone doesn’t, then leave me be. Of course, people have giggled at me when they learn some of my “guilty pleasures,” but I do not let it effect me. I shrug it off and move on with my life.
So, here’s a list of some of my guilty pleasures.
1. I still listen to some of the music I listened to as a teenager: Backstreet Boys, Nsync, A-teens.
2. I still enjoy reading young adult fiction novels, even though I am probably not in the age group the author is targeting. (I do read more “mature” novels too. I just LOVE to read.)
3. Chocolate. So much chocolate. I love it.
4. Smoking cigarettes. I know it’s bad for me, but it’s one of my main stress relievers. I am trying to work on quitting, but I need to find a new outlet on my stress first.
5. Watching kid movies. (Helps that I have kids to watch them with.)
6. Reading gossip magazines, such as OK or Star.
7. Johnny Depp, Tom Hiddleston, and Benedict Cumberbatch. I could watch them all day long.
8. Fuzzy socks. Knee-high socks. Combine the two and I am super happy.
9. I still like the original Power Rangers!
10. Facebook games. Though, admittedly, I get bored of them after a while because I don’t want to request my friends over and over or spend money on it.
Follow me on Twitter: @RndmRambling
What are some of your “guilty pleasures”? Share below!