Once Upon a Time – you need to start already before I am driven mad!
BEWARE, THERE MAY BE SPOILERS AHEAD FOR THE TV SHOW ONCE UPON A TIME. IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ALL OF SEASON TWO YET, DO NOT GET MAD AT ME FOR SPOILING IT FOR YOU. THIS HAS BEEN YOUR ONE AND ONLY WARNING!
A friend and I are both obsessed with the TV show Once Upon A Time. With fairy tales and some seriously hot guys involved, I became engrossed in it. Now I am, not so patiently, waiting for the start of the third season. Only one more week!
My friend dared me to write down a list of my speculations for the up coming season. And hey, why not? Kids are sleeping and I have nothing better to do, other than joining them or rewatching another episode of our show for the tenth time.
So here are some very random, and possibly very out there, speculations:
- Peter Pan is evil. (Actually, we already got that, if I recall.)
- Rumple/Gold knows who Peter Pan is. He did seem to have a bit of knowledge about him at the end of season two. Also believe Rumple is very, very scared of Peter Pan.
- Rumple/Gold is related to Peter Pan himself (because, of course, it seems like everyone and their mother are related to someone else in this show.) Since we haven’t seen Rumple’s childhood yet, my guess is Peter Pan might be his brother. Though, I have heard a few people think Rumple was Peter Pan at one point, which is why Pan needs Henry, since Pan obviously wants Henry. (Though, why wouldn’t Pan want Bae then, considering he is Rumple’s own son.)
- Regina is Ariel’s evil witch from the Little Mermaid. The actress who plays Regina has said she would love to play Ursula, and I would love to see Regina’s wardrobe for that. (And Regina did say something about a pesky mermaid back in season one!)
- The Blue Fairy is totally evil.
- I would love to see Tinkerbell connected to Emma somehow, but I think I saw a picture of Tinkerbell and Regina talking in a flash back, so I doubt that will even happen.
- Wendy, or one of Wendy’s kids/grandkids, is in charge of the Home Office Tamera and Greg refer to.
- Rumple is going to die sometime in this season. Why? Because I don’t want him too, which means I won’t get my way.
- Hook will wear some mega hot leather pants and some hot guyliner and make my knees wobbly from his hotness. (Okay, that’s a fact, not a speculation!)
That’s all I got so far. Should be exciting to see if I am prove right, but I think mostly I will be proved wrong, over and over again. (Though I did guess Gold would be Henry’s grandfather, so that’s something, right?)